Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup

Ok, I wish I had had the presence of mind to take a picture before I cleaned this up...but just picture it in your mind.  Rylie and Saige were in the bathtub...I went in to find that they had made their bath in to "chicken noodle soup."  I had a liter of good conditioner in there for their hair.  It was in a pump bottle and yellow in color.   They quickly found that if they pumped it out into the bath water it made long "noodle like" tubes that floated in the bath.  When I found this mess (which took about a minute) they had used half the bottle of conditioner and their entire bath was full of yellow noodles.  I was running late for an appointment so I quickly showered them off and ran out the door.  Later I asked Rylie why they did that and she simply said "Because we were making chicken noodle soup." 

3 comments:

Torri P said...

Your kids' creativity AMAZES me! I LOVE it!! So hard to be upset when they have cute reasons isn't it!

Julie said...

That's so cute. I meant to chat with ya today and pay you for my product (long overdue) but I wasn't quick enough getting out my checkbook and you were too quick and drove away. : ( I'll catch ya next time!

KFerrara said...

So cute!!!!