Friday, September 25, 2009

Anna Ontamna or Miley Cyrus???


Apparently the whole Anna Ontamna ( Hannah Montana) / Miley Cyrus thing is a bit too complicated for a 5 year old. Rylie has been completely taken with the idea of Hannah Montana, whenever she sees a shirt or poster of her she gets super excited and yells "Anna Ontamna!!!" Each time we go to redbox she asks if she can rent the Hannah Montana movie. I always try to convince her to get another movie since I know that she has never actually seen the show and she doesn't know anything about it. Tonight Evan decided to take the girls to redbox and let them get whatever they wanted. They, of course, chose Hannah Montana.


Mom (pointing at Miley Cyrus) "Rylie, who is that?"
Rylie "I don't know who it is"
Mom (pointing at Hannah Montana) "Who is that?"
Rylie "Oh, that is Anna Ontamna!!"
Mom "Do you think maybe Hannah Montana is the same as the girl with dark hair?"
Rylie "Noooo Mom! They were in the show together at the same time!"

I spent the last half of the movie trying to help Rylie realize that they are one in the same...she was so confused!

Finally, at the end of the movie when I thought Rylie was catching on and Hannah Montana came out on stage she said "Oh Mom!!! THIS is the REAL Anna Ontama!!!"

4 comments:

Julie said...

that is so cute! And at first I was confused too! i don't know if that means its kind of confusing or if I have the brain of a 5 year old. Its probably the latter!

janabigelow said...

I just love the way she says it!

Stacey said...

I just got caught up on your blog - congratulations on your darling baby girl! She's such a doll!!

KFerrara said...

Seriously too funny!!! Gotta love little girls :)