Monday, December 31, 2007

ICE BEARD


Someone please tell me what is so appealing about this!??  Each year Evan talks about going to the mountain for an afternoon of snowboarding.  On occasion he has even mentioned the idea of teaching me to snowboard...this thought doesn't last long since I am not a fan of being cold.  If I remember right, I think he has even told me that it isn't that cold once you get up there and start moving around.  He just sent this photo from his iphone...
...I rest my case. 
This is evidence that while he loves to snowboard, I will never share this desire with him.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh EV that is just to cool literally. I especialy like the big ice chunk coming out of your nose. what's with that, are you nuts! Like my little girl to cold for me luv ya Ev

Amy said...

Cool...Dude!! I'm glad you survived after licking the trees and flipping over the tops of them!!

Kacey said...

I am totally laughing! I feel the same way as you in regards to being cold!