Thursday, October 9, 2008

A few random things

Once in a while we get the urge to make something really good for dinner. One of our favorites is homemade egg rolls. This time, this is all we made for dinner. We all ate and ate and ate. Rylie, who doesn't like vegetables actually ate two whole egg rolls.




During the Saturday session of conference the girls were being especially noisy and distracting until finally, they found something to keep them occupied so I could listen to the speakers. Unfortunately I was the thing that they found.

They just couldn't understand why I would take out my beautiful hair style before we went to the store.

The other day, I came in to find Saige in my makeup...again. This time she got into my brown eye shadow and decided that she would do as mommy does and color her eyebrows. Oh, and don't forget to add a goatee like Daddy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make those egg rolls or buy them and fry them? They look good and I need a recipe!

If in the right mood, I would have totally gone to the store with hair like that. I have no shame...

Saige = awesome.

Torri P said...

okay....we are totally making eggrolls tonight! Your pictures look delicious! and WOW....you are getting GREAT at wrapping them!

KFerrara said...

Oh the eggrolls are calling my name and a little game of rock band.

Julie said...

Hahahaha! I love your hair. That is too funny. Those egg rolls look yummers! Post the recipe will ya?

Heidi said...

How do you have time to do that? I am just lame that way I guess! They look good.