Sunday, October 12, 2008

So, I was tagged by Torri, this tag is to choose the 4th folder and 4th photo and talk about it.

Obviously not a good quality photo. This is a photo of Evan playing soccer. We play on a coed soccer team on Saturday nights. Its pretty much the extent of our dating life. Its fun because we do it together. I always say its a package deal...if the team wants Evan (who is an awesome player) then they also have to deal with me (not such an awesome player.) It all works out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is pretty much our dating life as well- but it rocks! I love that you both play :) I keep thinking I want to bring my camera and take some pictures...

KFerrara said...

YOU ARE THE TEAM!!! Remember that.

AshleyMarie said...

How fun! I think that is a great idea about being on a coed team together. I will have to keep that in mind for when Daren gets home.