Friday, November 21, 2008

65 hours or driving and recovering


Its been a while since my last post...Between our trip to Canada and a trip to Oregon I feel like I have not stopped driving at all in the last couple of weeks. Between the 7th and 17th of November I logged a quick 65 hours of driving. We drove 14 hours on the 7th, 2 1/2 hours on the 8th, 16 hours on the 10th, 12 hours on the 12th, 8 hours on the 13th, and 12 more hours on the 16th. YIKES! I still feel like I'm moving. I will post more when things slow down sometime next week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love a good road trip, but that many hours would probably rid me of that desire! At least you aren't going to be messing with travel during the holidays!

KFerrara said...

Unbelievable amount of driving was done by the Ehat family. I'm glad things are starting to slow down for you. Can't wait to see the posts.

kimbob said...

I hope the travel was for fun! But that is a lot of driving. Hope it was a good time and look forward to seeing pictures