Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Bella


The other day while talking to Mckenna she asked for some photos of our little Bella. Its a good thing that Bella is as beautiful as she is. She may not have survived this long otherwise. She really is a great dog. One of Evan's cousins described owning a Weimaraner as "Living with an olympic athlete who wants to be under your feet all the time." Its true! She has more energy than I ever thought. She is beginning to calm down a bit and we've found the perfect harness that allows us to walk her, instead of her walking us.


Now, if I can get her to chase a ball (What kind of dog doesn't chase a ball?) we will be set!

3 comments:

McKenna said...

Oh, she is so beautiful!! It just makes me want a dog more and more... Someday.

janabigelow said...

I can't believe how big she looks already! Crazy!

KFerrara said...

She is the most beautiful dog I have ever seen!!!