Monday, March 8, 2010

Saige's Newest Trick

Today I discovered a new trick of Saige's. I've wondered lately why she goes to the bathroom so often. Here is a rundown of todays bathroom events.

Saige- Dances around the room holding her bum.

Mom- "Saige, Run in and go potty"

Saige- Runs in the bathroom and flushes the toilet. Then she comes out and tells me she went.

Mom- "Saige, get in there and go potty!"

Saige- Runs into the bathroom and makes a long "Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh" sound, flushes the toilet and comes out telling me that she went.

Mom- "Saige, get in there and go potty RIGHT NOW!"

Saige- Feeling defeated goes in and goes potty...

Why is it so hard for her to go potty? She will hold it until she can't possibly hold it any longer and then pretend to go potty before she will actually go. Its so weird to me.

4 comments:

KFerrara said...

She's too funny... :D

janabigelow said...

I guess its more work to actually go than to run back and forth from the bathroom pretending to go!

Amy said...

Little tricksy girl.....

Julie said...

That is a riot!!!!! I love the sound effects! And I have to say I get it. I HATE going to the bathroom. It requires so much effort!!!