Sunday, March 14, 2010

A whole new world...


Our little Saige has been introduced to a whole new world. Her glasses came last week and she LOVES them. I think she looks pretty cute in them too. Here are a few of her comments of the last few days.

"Mom LOOK!!! The road is SO bumpy!"

"Dad, Your head is huge!!"

After misplacing her glasses and Mommy asking where they were "Oh NO! If I can't find them the mountains will be cloudy forever!"

While looking at birds in the sky with Rylie and a friend "Guys, I have the coolest glasses EVER! They make things so huge."

I was sad to hear that my little girl couldn't see more than 3 ft in front of her, but thank goodness for glasses. She is so excited to be able to see so clearly.


7 comments:

Kacey said...

She looks ADORABLE in them!! I love that they are pink!

Heather said...

She looks so cute! I love that she can see the difference already!

Heidi said...

Totally cute!

janabigelow said...

Really cute, but so sad when you don't know they need them because they don't know either! Her comments are very cute!

Julie said...

She looks DARLING!!!!!! I love the comment about the mountains looking cloudy forever. How tragic that would be!

kimbob said...

she looks so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Evan's head is huge -- We don't need glasses to know that!