Tuesday, April 13, 2010

30 minutes at Disneyland is enough to make you pee your pants.



Our first day at Disneyland started out a little rocky but ended up being great! We got there on Monday morning at around 8:30 am and it was raining. We thought we would be ok with a little bit of rain but it started raining pretty hard so we spent a small fortune on Disneyland ponchos. Of course not long after buying the ponchos, the rain stopped and the sun came out. We decided to treat the girls to their first mickey mouse ears first thing. They were super excited to chose their hats, ears, and of course princess crowns to go on top.


We then saw Mickey outside and got in line for pictures. When the rain started up again they moved us inside to meet Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy.


After meeting the characters and posing for pics, Saige informed me that she needed to go potty. Well, lets just say that we didn't make it in time. We had only been at Disneyland for about 30 minutes and Saige pee'd her pants. Fortunately, I threw in an extra pair of pants as we walked out the door. Unfortunately, pants were the only extras that I brought so Saige had to go commando for the rest of the day.


4 comments:

Heidi said...

That gave me a good chuckle!

Julie said...

So cute! I have to say that I completely understand Saige's excitement! Not like I've pee'd my pants at Disneyland but I can see how it would happen if you were 4! Hahahahaha! Good job, Mom, for throwing in extra pants!

kimbob said...

way to be prepared for the most part. At least it was underwear you forgot and not pants! Looks like you guys had a great trip!

janabigelow said...

Oh the joys! But what fun!