Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rylie's 1st Season of Soccer





This Saturday will be Rylie's last soccer game as a "Yellow Bumble Bee." Rylie has done a great job in soccer and has learned a lot. She has grown up a lot since she started last fall.

E29_9652.jpg


She even scored a goal in her first season and you should have seen her strut across the field after it went into the net.




Torri was a great coach and all of the kids love her. Even though I was listed as the assistant coach, I didn't do much since I was very pregnant in the spring. And I always made Evan coach the games that Torri didn't.

2 comments:

Janelle Ehat said...

Val your girls are getting so big and I just cannot get over how GORGEOUS they are! Dylan's eyes are amazing (so are the older girls) and they are just so beautiful! Glad you guys had a fun vacation in California! It's always fun to take the kids to the beach. I grew up fairly close to the ocean so it was never a big deal to me, but for my kids it's so super exciting and always fun to watch their faces light up as the waves come crashing at their feet! Such fun memories!

janabigelow said...

Cute! Cute!