Thursday, September 9, 2010

Saige's First Day of School

Saige is our little anxious angel. She is the sweetest, most loving, and happy little girl but she doesn't like the idea of anything new. She started school on Tuesday and had nightmares the night before. She cried and asked that we not make her go to school. Its funny because she had preschool last year and loved it...but this year its a new preschool without Auntie Amy. I walked her down to her class and slowly slipped out while she was tracing her name. I held my phone close just in case. 2 1/2 hours later when I picked her up she told me "MOM! I LOVED IT!!!! THIS WAS THE FUNNEST DAY EVER!!!!


I love this cute girl and I'm so happy that she loves school. Now she asks all morning if its time to go to school yet. She can't wait to see what they'll do today.

2 comments:

KFerrara said...

She is too cute... I love that dress - seriously where did you get it? Did you make the flower clips in her hair?

Val said...

I got the dress at the "Carter's" store. And yes, I made the hair bows. The girls are wearing these dresses for our next family picture.