Friday, August 8, 2008

Kids and Dirt...what could be better??


A very happy and dirty Sophie




Nothing like a little dirt in your eyes

A Very happy and dirty Rylie

My parents live on a ranch called "Crooked River Ranch." They have 5 acres of land and it is very dry and dusty. The kids absolutely LOVED playing in the dirt and chasing the chickens. We had some VERY dirty kids by about an hour into each day. It made me smile to see my girls get down and dirty. I have lots of memories of playing in the dirt and just being a kid. Saige wasn't so sure about going out with the other kids...not because she didn't want to get dirty but because she was scared of the chickens.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the dirt playing and I thought the picture of Sophie where her butt crack is showing was so hysterical! Is Sophie your neice?