Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hubby Tag

So, I was tagged again...here is a bit about my husband. I am the luckiest girl in the world.


1- Where did you meet? At bakers night ( at a friends house)
2- How long did you date before you were married? Date...hmm...thats tricky. Probably 5 months, but we met 4 years before we got married (Ev needed to fill his canteen before his mission and who better than his future wife to help him out with that)
3- How long have you been married for? 7 years 3 months
4- What does he do that surprises you? When he cleans
5- What's your favorite feature about him? His eyes
6 - What's your favorite quality about him? His support
7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? Babe, Baby
8- What's his favorite color? Blue
9- What's his favorite food? Mexican
10-What is his favorite sport? Hockey
11- Who said I love you first? I don't know...but I bet he does
12- When and where was your first kiss? In his parents family room before the missions and on my front step after the missions.
13-Do you have kids? How many? Two girls
14- What's a hidden talent that he has? Not so hidden...but Ev is an amazing father & husband and can play pretty much any sport quite well.
15- How old is he? 31 (SO old)
16- What's his favorite type of music? Alternative...Possom Dixon
17- What do you admire most about him? His sensitivity
18-What's his favorite past time? Watching & Playing sports
19- Do you think he is going to read this? Yes

Oh, and he is HOT!

5 comments:

McKenna said...

Oh I love my brother. I am glad he married someone who loves him too!

KFerrara said...

The pic of you two is absolutely priceless. I love it... I wish I had more pics of Ty and I.
Great answers for a great guy. Ev is an amazing person and I'm glad I've gotten to know him.

Julie said...

You guys are so cute! I didn't know that there was some making out before his mission. Good for you!!!

janabigelow said...

You look so good in your pictures! I love them all!

The Carters said...

That picture is so cute of you two.