Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've never actually done one of these tags where someone tags you to do a specific post...here I go.
Jana tagged me in this one. How to play: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random suprises about yourself.

Joys
1. Evan
2. Saige
3. Rylie


Fears
1. Heights
2. Being alone
3. Not having enough money. ( do we ever have enough?)

Goals
1. To be a better mother
2. To be a better wife
3. To get my dog trained

Obsessions/Collections
1. Scrapbooking
2. Cleaning (I obsess about cleaning but my house really is never clean)
3. Blogging

Surprises
1. I can out eat Evan...when it comes to pizza
2. I play soccer once a week (not very well, but I play)
3. I overcame my fear of heights at one point in my life (to the point the I went rock climbing and wanted to sky dive) But, since having kids my fear is back and in full force.

4 comments:

KFerrara said...

It's always fun to find out things about someone... I'm glad you responded to the tag and also that you didn't tag me. Ha ha.
I love the pic of you and your cute family. So incredibly cute.
I didn't know you played soccer once a week.

Julie said...

you are a FANTASTIC mommy and wife. What a fun tag. Maybe I'll do it!

janabigelow said...

Glad to see you did it! Cute family picture!

Jaime Mormann Richardson said...

I love the pictures! what cute dresses!