Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More of our weekend in the snow.

My cute little snow girl!

This is probably my favorite photo from the entire weekend. Evan and Rylie sledding down the hill. If you look closely, you'll see a definite resemblance between father and daughter. They both have their tongues hanging out as then go down the mountain.
Rylie LOVED her sparkly helmet.  She was so excited that she got this one.
Rylie started off Riding with me on my sled but she is so tall that I had a hard time seeing over her and we kept bonking helmets.  I traded Evan for Saige who is a little bit shorter, not much but a little.  We had a good time riding and playing.  The girls didn't last too long out there so we went back to the cabin while Evan and the others stayed out for a few hours longer.  It was a fun trip, thanks to Ryan and Bethany for inviting us up for this great weekend.  Hopefully, next time I will not be pregnant and I will feel better.  

Ryan had to teach me how to ride the snowmobile.  

4 comments:

McKenna said...

That looks totally fun! Saige looks so adoreable in the first picture with her rosy cheeks, and the one with Evan and Rylie is SO funny. Ry is definately Evan's daughter.

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

How Fun! Everyone looks pretty cute and/or cool in their winter duds!!

Julie said...

How fun! Cold, but fun!

KFerrara said...

Looks like there was a lot of snow up in Idaho!!! Perfect for your winter activities! How did the car handle the drive?
Such cute pics!!!