Thursday, February 5, 2009

Saige is 3

I can't believe my baby is 3. She is so grown up and is so much fun to be around. If you are ever having a bad day, Saige will turn that around for you. With her sense of humor and her contagious smile, it is nearly impossible to be grumpy with her around.
We had so much fun at her Tinkerbell party....


Have you ever been so excited to get underwear for your birthday!?

Uncle Silas makes the best pinatas. And this one was huge!! Everyone had a great time trying to get the candy from Tinkerbell.




More pics to come...

4 comments:

janabigelow said...

Happy Birthday Saige! She looks so big I can't believe it! Love the cake and the pinata!

KFerrara said...

You can say that again!!! She has the cutest smile I have ever seen. I just smile when I look at her!
Thanks for inviting us to the party! We had a blast celebrating her 3rd birthday!

Heidi said...

I am so sorry I never rsvp'ed. The boys and I have been sick all month and I completely forgot to tell you! We are better now finally, I am sorry they missed party they would have enjoyed it, sounded fun!

McKenna said...

Happy {very belated} Birthday Saigey!!!
I really can't believe how gown up she is getting, I love it because she keeps getting cuter and cuter but I hate it because I am not there to see it happen. :( I hope that the girls will even know who I am, seeing as I've been such a crappy Aunt, and no need to mention crappy Sister-in-law. I meant to send something for Saigey's birthday and didn't. Then I meant to call, but haven't. And I don't have any excuses. Please forgive me! I hope Saige and Ry Fry know that I love them. And I hope you don't think that I suck. I will be a better Aunt and Sister from now on I promise.