Saturday, May 30, 2009

Names! Names? Names????

I'm afraid I've started some trend that might get me in trouble. You see, each time there is a need for a name in our family, I have been the one to think of it. For example, I name Rylie, Saige, Evan's business (E2interactive), My business (Shear Serenity), and our dog (Bella.) Now it is time to think of a name for our next beautiful little girl and I am at a loss. I have had a few ideas but none of them seem to fit. I've asked Ev to think of names but he hasn't had any ideas. I think its like doing a man's laundry, once you start doing it...they suddenly lose all ability to do it themselves :). So, here I am, feeling anxious because I don't know her name and I'm stuck. I can't decorate her room without knowing her name. I know it sounds dumb but its true. So, here are some of my ideas...

Dylann __________

Jayden __________

Addison _________

Adyson __________

Bailey ____________

As you can see, I'm also at a loss for middle names!

9 comments:

Kacey said...

One of our neighbors in our old neighborhood had a little girl named Adelin. I think it is such a cute name. And oh...I think middle names are tough. What about Ray....Adelin Ray Ehat? (your girls with their blonde hair remind me of little rays of sunshine too!)

Good luck! :-)

Heather said...

I know how you feel! I have no idea on a name for my baby either. Although I do have a couple of middle names. I love Addison, either spelling is super cute. As for middle names look through family history stuff! Steve and I always go for a family name for the middle just to give them a little extra meaning! Good Luck!!! Oh and will you be around July 1, 2 and 3? I will be there and would love for you to cut my hair! Let me know - LOVES!

McKenna said...

There is the name Jayda that I have heard and really like. It is close to Jayden, and Jade but with a nice feminie touch.

Adyson/Addison is also cute. And Adelin with the spelling: Ada'lynn' would be nice seeing as Lynn is my middle name, the name means Noble.

Humm... some others. Rianna, Lydia, Madeline.

Torri P said...

So here is that name I couldn't think of the other day...its Kayden. not sure on spelling, but you would pick that anyways. I also think Hadley is cute for a girl!

Leslierush said...

I really like Dyllan!

janabigelow said...

Gage didn't have a name until the day after he was born! Good luck with that one! For some reason number three was so hard! I love all those names!

kimbob said...

I like those name. I know a girl who just named her little girl Tylee, a combination of Tyler and Kylee :)
Good luck! I'm not a good one since I never had the chance to have a girl

Silas said...

I will go with Bailey, mainly because it does not have an n at the end.

If you went with Sailey, it could be a cross between Saige and Rylie.

Addison would be good. Addison Queue Ehat...

With Dylann, you could continue the tradition of gender neutral names in your family.

btw, thanks for watching Drew yesterday

Julie said...

I love Addison!