Thursday, July 30, 2009

More of Rylie's 5th birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to our Rylie!!!

I can't believe my baby is 5! She is so grown up and we have had many discussions on the fact that 5 year olds don't pout, whine, cry, fight with their sisters, or go to time out. So far it isn't working so well but maybe by the time we get through this year we will have her convinced.

Rylie is a beautiful girl and we are so happy to have her as part of our family. She is such a great big sister and is super excited to have another little sister. She is very proud that she will get to be a big helper now that she is 5.


I love this picture! You can see that she had a GREAT time celebrating her birthday with her friends.











Thank you to everyone who came to share her 5th birthday with us. We had a great time! And thanks to Torri & Josh for letting us borrow the water slide. We really have great friends!!

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Oh, cute girl, I love her so so much! I seriously can't believe she is already 5. Guess that means you guys are taking her to Dinseyland soon! That was the age I first got to go. I'm glad she had such a great Birthday! I will call this weekend to talk. I would have earlier, and don't think I forgot, but I haven't had the chance. I love you and I love my Ry-bug!

Alles Gute!!

Julie said...

How fun! Brady, the prince, had a blast! Thanks for letting him join you at the princess party!