Monday, August 31, 2009

First Day Of School

The girls were so excited for their first day of school. I guess technically Saige's 1st day isn't until tomorrow but fortunately she had her preschool assessment on the same day that Rylie started school. Saige wants to do everything that Rylie does. In fact, she was mad that I was going to school with her and "Rylie got to go to school all by herself." Either way, I think they both looked beautiful! I can't believe that my Rylie is in kindergarten. She really is so grown up.


Saige LOVES her new backpack. Too bad the preschool has asked that they not bring backpacks. I think I have convinced her that it will make a great Sunday bag though.


Waiting to leave for school.

6 comments:

KFerrara said...

Incredibly cute... I love love love their dresses (where did you get them?)
How is Rylie liking Kindergarten?

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

Those beautiful, sweet, adorable girls!

kimbob said...

you have the most beautiful little girls!! I love their blond hair, you better watch out when they get older!!

janabigelow said...

You better watch out! When those girls grow up you are in trouble! They are too cute!

Julie said...

Very very cute! They both look beautiful and I'm glad they were so excited! Brady, on the other hand...not so excited. Check out my blog to see what happened. Hehehehehe

Amy said...

They are both so beautiful and I feel privileged to be/have been their teacher!! I can't believe Rylie is in kindergarten!! So grown up!!

And Saige! She is going to be so fun in preschool this year!!!