Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Beautiful Wife and New Daughter



With all the hustle and bustle of a new one and Val's first full day being home from the hospital falling on her birthday I didn't get a chance to write a Happy Birthday post about Val and tell her how lucky I am to have her in my life. She's a mother of 3 beautiful girls and does nothing but think about them and our family, she is AWESOME! She does so much for our little family and wants us to be happy, that's what makes her happy. I just want to tell her I love her and appreciate Everything she does for me and our girls.

I love you Val!

6 comments:

Kacey said...

Gorgeous picture. Beautiful post!! I haven't had a chance to congratulate you yet on the new arrival to your family. We're so happy for you! (and happy belated birthday Val!)

Evan said...

Thank you baby! You are the best!! I love you!

KFerrara said...

What a beautiful post and pic!!!

Torri P said...

That is a gorgeous picture of Val and the baby!! LOVE it!

kimbob said...

I love the picture of the 2 of them and I'm sure Evan took it :) I also love when husbands post on blogs, and they're always great! Way to go Evan!!

Amy said...

That totally made me cry before I even read it....Val is a wonderful mother and of course has the most beautiful 3 of 5 nieces that I have!!

and yes, for the record, Happy Birthday!!