Thursday, June 5, 2008

We will soon be a family of 5!!!!

Many of you have wondered when we are going to add to our family. It appears that this will be happening sooner than we planned but we will welcome our new little one with love and excitement.






Now we need to start thinking of names....Please let us know if you have any great ideas.

















Our new addition is an AKC registered Weimaraner . She is currently only 6 weeks old and will not be available until she reaches 8 weeks. We got to meet her and her parents today and we're excited to get her on the 20th.

Rylie likes the name "Bella"
Evan likes "Dixon"

9 comments:

Amy said...

She is sooooo cute! Did you get to give her a collar? So I was thinking that Sally sounded pretty cute! But I do like Dixcie, Roxy, and ....hmmm I'm stumped!

Can't wait to meet her!

Sidemoss said...

Sally sounds pretty good to me too. I could also go with Lucy, Violet, Patty, and Marcy. All of those work for me.

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

So so so cute! Um1 thinking on a name!

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

By the way - can't seem to keep from having girls!!

McKenna said...

OH man I totally fell for that one. My face started getting all hot and I was about to lean over to Josef and scream "Evan and Val are having a baby!!" I guess I should have known better since everytime I see a dog I say in a whimper "I want a bay-bee."

I am so so jealous and she is the most beautiful dog ever! I am so glad you are going with a such a wonderful breed. And I think that you should really name her something classy and not cheesey... a name from mythology, or a name from a timeless classic book or movie.

Here are ones I thought of:
Edda
Chloe
Alice

That's all I can think of right now.

McKenna said...

...Tessa (Tess)

janabigelow said...

I totally thought your were prego again! Glad to see I not the only one who isn't! You look so cute with your little puppy! I have no idea how long tornado season is! Guess I should fin out! Look at the Lowes thing I just put on my blog. Your girls might like doing the projects (if you don't know about it already)

Lindsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

You're hair is so cute! I haven't seen you in so long! Blogs are so great!