Monday, June 9, 2008

We're not going to Disney land?

Yesterday, after leaving Taylor & Jill's house with some very dirty little girls Rylie posed a question. What are we doing tomorrow? As I preceded to tell her of the plans for the day she informed me that she wanted to go to Disney land. I replied with " Well, I don't think we will get to go to Disney land tomorrow...maybe some day though." Rylie got this sad little look on her dirty face and in a broken hearted voice asked "We're not going to Disney land?"




I'm not even sure where she got the idea that we would be going to disney land. It was never an option or even brought up at any time that I can think of. She was so cute and so sad that our Monday afternoon didn't involve a quick trip to Disney land.

1 comment:

Lindsy said...

That is such a cute picture. What an angelic face! Too bad theres no Disneyland in Lehi, Utah. Come to think of it I want to go to Disneyland too!!!